So today was supposed to be a pretty productive snow day, with some awesome – read shitty – Sci Fi peppered in for good measure. I was planning on starting off the day geeking out on Flash Gordon, mission accomplished. Then I was gonna get to work on a little reading and some other nagging projects. I thought this would be a much better way to spend the day than going to the bar like any healthy, red-blooded real American.
I got some reading done and got a bit accomplished, but then I figured out how to get my webcam to work on chatroulette.com. Chatroulette being a site that instantly matches you with strangers on web cams around the world. You know, so you can dialogue with someone on the other side of the globe about social issues and the like. I guess that was their intent. Maybe. What you mostly end up seeing is cock. Lots and lots of cock. Sweet mother of christ. Some important lessons were learned, tears were shed and I really need a hug and a shower now.
But, there was learning about the glorious tapestry of humanity to be had. Here’s what I learnt:
- A head of lettuce is a perfectly acceptable masturbatory supplement.
- Doods love to jerk it. Love. It.
- Seriously. I used to think I was into the porn a bit too much, but my god I am a prude.
- There are some sad and very lonely men out there.
- Goatse. Remember goatse? Got to see that awesomeness again.
- Weirdos on the internet don’t like me. Sad face. Oh wait this is good.
I will most definitely get drunk and go on chatroulette again. And god forbid I ever start dabbling in weed again, I’ll be over that shit. But I’ll probably avoid it for a while. I mean, it’s only gonna be around for another week, max, before someone ends up killing someone on it and it gets shut down.